July 08, 2006
Installing a DasSport Weekender rollbar the easy way
Here is a guide to installing this:
- Install the feet first. Loosely bolt the eye bolts to the lower seat anchor, don't tighten.
- Install the rear cross brace, don't tighten
- Put hoop in car, mount on rear cross brace.
- Put hoop tube in the feet. Loosen the eye bolts enough to make this easier.
- Put bolts through feet to lock hoop tubes in place.
- Tighten eye bolts now.
- Bolt hoop and cross brace together.
July 8, 2006 | Permalink